Forum > General Corrado chat > Anyone had his Corrado 'keyed'?

This topic counts 1 page 1
Tornado Tornado from Cyprus (Cyprus) posted @ 3 March 2008 13:35:16
Database Addict

517 Topic posts
Private message

1990 Corrado 1.8 G60

The most awful thing happened to me today I parked my beloved C in the usual parking lot of the building where i work, and as i went to pic my car about 4 hours later, i discovered that someone had 'keyed' it (that's someone sctrachs the car with his/her keys)... He sctrached it from the left door all the way tom the left wing, leaving a huge sctrach to my beautiful tornado red paint Now i have to paint the whole 'Rado and this i guess ain't going to be cheap

Has this happened to any of you? Just wanted to share my greef and pain and hear what u guys say for this.

Just wanted to say to all those who damage on purrpose other peoples prides and joys, well F@CK YOU AS

Tzatziki Tzatziki from Sweden (Skåne) posted @ 3 March 2008 13:49:33
Database Amateur

93 Topic posts
Private message

1993 Corrado 2.0 16V

Hey m8!!

I feel your anger!?"#

Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen //Sean Connery

Tornado Tornado from Cyprus (Cyprus) posted @ 3 March 2008 14:02:37
Database Addict

517 Topic posts
Private message

1990 Corrado 1.8 G60

Unfortunately the insurance company doesn't cover 'vandalism damage'(as they call it)...
Thanks you for feeling my pain bro

This is actually a 'good' thing that happened to me, 'cause i decided after what happened today, that i will not use anymore my C as a daily driver. How fool i had been for thinking i could drive such a special and classic (and rare in my country) car without any sacrifices

Nop, that's final. My Corrado's tyres will only touch the gravel only on Saturdays and Sundays from now on.
And when i get u son of the b!tch (i'm refering to the guy who scratched my car) you'll regret the day you were born...

Gwiz Gwiz from Estonia (Jõgeva County) posted @ 4 March 2008 14:41:17
Database Noobie

4 Topic posts
Private message

OH NO, that really sucks!

I cant understand those people , think they are just jealous and uneducated blithering idiots . Someone scratched my cars front left wing too a little with a key i think, but not as horrible as yours, if i find some time i just repaint the wing. If i had to paint my whole C it would cost more then my C is actually worth

I hope those so called human beings who did this finally get what they deserve!!!

Z-Raddo G60 Z-Raddo G60 from U.S.A. (Illinois) posted @ 9 March 2008 09:41:48
Database Noobie

40 Topic posts
Private message

1991 Corrado 1.8 G60

I have already cried today...and now...

*sniffle

Sorry to hear of the luck...

Tornado Tornado from Cyprus (Cyprus) posted @ 9 March 2008 09:48:42
Database Addict

517 Topic posts
Private message

1990 Corrado 1.8 G60

Took a thin brush today and some LY3D paint and tried to paint inside the gap of the scratch Little bit better now, but from close up you can still notice the stratch
Nothing else for me to do, but to re-paint the whole car. Quoted a price for 1500Euros, also some rust issues to sort out in the back.
Which i had the money and time for a complete rebuilt (paint, interior, engine, chassis, etc.)...

Z-Raddo G60 Z-Raddo G60 from U.S.A. (Illinois) posted @ 9 March 2008 09:57:33
Database Noobie

40 Topic posts
Private message

1991 Corrado 1.8 G60

I believe the time IS there...

at least you were able to p**s off the guys when they come back by it the next time...makes me

ertanoy ertanoy from Turkey (Central Anatolia) posted @ 9 March 2008 18:38:54
Database Semi-Pro

100 Topic posts
Private message

1993 Corrado 2.0i 16V

Sorry to hear that Tornado.

I know how sad it feels cause i had the same misery last summer...I had them covered with paint brush also.But felt the same anger when i read your post.Wish those idiots will burn in hell forever.

I am not Driving Fast.I am just Flying low...How low can you go

Tornado Tornado from Cyprus (Cyprus) posted @ 11 March 2008 09:14:20
Database Addict

517 Topic posts
Private message

1990 Corrado 1.8 G60

Thanks guys for all your sympathy to my pain
Will only post new pics of my C when it's fixed (re-spayed)
Cheers my friends

M4RTiN M4RTiN from Netherlands (Friesland) posted @ 11 March 2008 14:57:55
Database Addict

962 Topic posts
Private message

1993 Corrado R32

It will be better then ever!

corradozbh corradozbh from Netherlands (Noord-Brabant) posted @ 26 March 2008 08:18:37
Database Noobie

13 Topic posts
Private message

1992 Corrado 2.8 VR6 SLC

Nooo, goddamn mothaf#ck*rs, who does those things? That really sucks man! Well goodluck with resprayin your car!

blackworm9 blackworm9 from Mexico (Mexico) posted @ 31 July 2008 04:47:53
Database Noobie

5 Topic posts
Private message

i know how all of you feel i had the same trouble like 2 days after i get my corrado that really makes me feel bad just because someone cant stand that someone have a great car like us

Oekern Oekern from Norway (Akershus) posted @ 19 September 2008 11:26:19
Database Noobie

6 Topic posts
Private message

1990 Corrado 1.8 G60

Really sorry what happend to youre Corrado.
What happend to me, was that an idiot was driving straight into my right door..
Fuckings @ssh0les..

Bankrupt - A G60 owner
Picture me rolli´n

DasWiesel DasWiesel from Germany (Sachsen) posted @ 21 September 2008 11:48:26
Database Noobie

18 Topic posts
Private message

1994 Corrado 2.9 VR6
1992 Corrado 2.0i 16V

Those gutless motherf*** should be hang up on their balls!
I really hoped the Corrado would be to old to provoke any envy these days.
Seems like i forgot the growing stupidity and lack of conscience of the most people.

Must have been a real shock, luckily it never happened this way to my car. (Well no, paint is still acceptable.. )
I´m only annoyed by careless mums throwing their doors against my car at every parking place.

This topic counts 1 page 1