This topic counts 1 page 1
Nod Nod from United Kingdom (East-England) posted @ 10 March 2009 14:42:31
Database Amateur

73 Topic posts
Private message

1995 Corrado 2.9 VR6
1995 Corrado 2.9 VR6 Turbo

hi guys

i hav finally made my mind up on what rims i want... they are the dz1 exklusive 9x16 all round

now i havent seen a set in 5 stud for sale anywhere so i need help finding where i can buy these from

also, obviously they dont fit on the front, what work will i need doing, off set and some wheel arches folded/rolled and the right ride height but i want to pick your minds on what you know, i havent really got a clue about the details... i dont want the wheels sticking out at the back so would i need the arches folded/rolled there as well?

any ideas on what tyre stretch i should go for and im getting some new adjustable coilover suspension, again any ideas on whats good for my needs?

i need to see how much this would all cost and i dont want the wheels to rub in the arches if i can help it

any comments on how the corrado handles with 9x16's would also be appreciated...

i need help as you can see....

thanks a lot!!!

LOVING THE VR6 SOUND DAILY

Piky Piky from Slovenia (Carinthia) posted @ 11 March 2009 07:39:23
Database Noobie

7 Topic posts
Private message

1992 Corrado 2.9 VR6

just a few pics from mine BORBET A, 9J/16 ET15:

these two are from the back

and these three are from the front

so you can see, how would it be, on a stock corrado, without folded/rolled arches.
i just sugest you, to get ET30(or even more if you can for the front), it will mean less body work...

regards Damjan

Nod Nod from United Kingdom (East-England) posted @ 11 March 2009 13:40:36
Database Amateur

73 Topic posts
Private message

1995 Corrado 2.9 VR6
1995 Corrado 2.9 VR6 Turbo

thanks damjan, some people on this site have et15 and theres seem fine?

LOVING THE VR6 SOUND DAILY

This topic counts 1 page 1