Forum > General Corrado chat > shift bushing kit???

This topic counts 1 page 1
icpninja420 icpninja420 from U.S.A. (Wyoming) posted @ 1 July 2009 19:31:16
Database Noobie

33 Topic posts
Private message

well it is a 200,000 mile car, and im the 7th owner... so things are obviously gunna be worn out.
mechanic is tryin to tell me my shift tower is wornout, and went on and on about some new counter bAlance modifyed system...
but i think id rather just start with a bushing kit, iv seen pix of em but cant find em for sale
sooo im in need of a bushing kit for a o2a tranny w/ a vr6, standard tranny of corse... or at least the 2 white bushings for front/back throw on top of the transmittion, ya know the ones next to my gruven side to side bracket
jacob

Bozo Bozo from Netherlands (Groningen) posted @ 4 July 2009 13:09:27
Database Professional

283 Topic posts
Private message

1990 Corrado 1.8 G60

u need to order the whole cables but if u do that u could better order the whole shifting mechanism then u wont have any more worn out stuff in shifting mech.
if u cant get it mail me i could always check if i can get it in holland or germany for u.
greetz bennie

icpninja420 icpninja420 from U.S.A. (Wyoming) posted @ 6 July 2009 05:14:19
Database Noobie

33 Topic posts
Private message

why would i need new cables??? i seen pics of a bushing kit, besides the only shift slop i have is on my back and forth movement, the linkage pice under my aux. water pump, on top of the tranny. there is an easy inch of play that i need to close up... any ideas???

This topic counts 1 page 1